Download TouchCopy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Wide Angle - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download TouchCopy latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Backup all content from your iPhone, iPod and iPad to your PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TouchCopy enables you to copy your iPod, iPhone and iPad music to your PC or Mac hard drive. You can even transfer your music, playlists and video straight to iTunes, including all your song data, your ratings, play counts and album art. It will also transfer any other audio content on your iPod, iPhone or iPad like your Podcasts, Audiobooks and iPhone ringtones.
Backup iPhone Photos and Videos
TouchCopy enables you to copy your photos and videos from your iPod, iPhone and iPad to your PC or Mac hard drive. You can transfer photos added to your device using iTunes as well as photos and videos shot using your iPod, iPhone and iPad camera.
Save iPhone SMS, WhatsApp and iMessages
Export your SMS, WhatsApp and iMessage conversations to your PC or Mac. Exported conversations can be viewed in your internet browser. TouchCopy also allows you to print out conversations and provides options for filtering messages if you do not wish to print or save the full conversation.
Transfer iPhone Contacts
TouchCopy can be used to copy your iPhone contacts to your PC or Mac. Contacts can be copied to your hard drive as vCard (.vcf) files. Alternatively, you can copy your contacts directly into Microsoft Outlook on PC or Address Book on Mac OS X.
iPhone File Manager
TouchCopy can be used to access the file storage on your iPhone, iPad or iPod device. This enables you to use your device as a form of portable storage whereby files and folders can be added, copied or deleted.
Export Internet Bookmarks and Browsing History
View and export your internet bookmarks and browsing history from your iOS device. You can visit your bookmarked pages within the TouchCopy browser or copy them to your PC to view in your browser of choice.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TouchCopy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TouchCopy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TouchCopy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 39 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Wide Angle. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.