Download TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter
by Pegasys - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Create and play high-quality slideshow movies in real-time with easy-to-arrange steps.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter allows you to create and play high-quality slideshow movies in real-time with easy-to-arrange steps. We’ve focused on the concept that you can create even if you have never touched video editing software, eliminating the complex elements and configuration inherent of such software. Easily complete a slideshow by arranging your photos and music in a simple “top to bottom” interface.
Add Real-time Sound Effects.
Feeling spontaneous? Add a sound effect to your show in real-time. Simply click on one of the sound effect preset buttons to instantly play a sound effect while your show is running. It’s a great way to lighten the mood or add drama to your show.
Input real-time captions
While playing a show in the RTCS, simply click the caption button to add a caption to your show. You can even setup caption presets for frequently used captions. Adding descriptions, comments, and more on the fly is a great way to interact with your audience in real-time.
Play real-time music
Easily add music while your show is playing with the RTCS. A music file selector will open, allowing you to choose the right music for the moment.
Projector / secondary screen output
Have a second monitor or a projector? Play your show full screen on your secondary display while you control the show with the RTCS on your primary monitor.
Output To Video
Save As a WMV or MPEG-2 Video File. Besides real-time playback, you can save your slideshow as a video file. Utilizing the Windows Media Video (WMV) format, you can save your slideshow for mobile devices or even in HD resolution.
Burn To DVD
Create a DVD from your slideshow with the included TMPGEnc DVD Author then burn your show to DVD for hassle-free playback on any DVD player.
Create DVD Menus
Choose from a diverse range of template styles to quickly and easily make a DVD you can give to friends and family! You can also choose to not include a menu at all.
Upload your show by simply pressing the YouTube upload button. Use YouTube to embed your show into your website or blog. Share it with friends, family or the whole world!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Slideshow
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 51 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Pegasys. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.