Download SynWrite for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by UVviewsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SynWrite latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SynWrite is a free source code editor, HTML editor, and Notepad replacement for Windows systems. It is a full-featured alternative not only to simple Notepad, but also to professional editors. It combines great ideas from many well known editors into a single, freely available product. It’s a complete environment for Web workers, coders and writers.
SynWrite’s many features include macro recording, code highlighting, code folding, multi-caret editing and regular expressions. (See feature list below.) You can easily extend the editor with plugins written in the Python scripting language.
Many plugins are available here, and you can write your own. You can easily configure it to your needs and even take it with you on a USB flash drive. It’s free, open-source software.
- Syntax highlighting for lots of languages
- Fully customizable highlightings
- Code folding
- Tree structure view for source code
- Support for almost all encodings
- Code templates
- Clipboard history panel
- Search, replace with regular expressions
- Search, replace in multiple files
- External tools support
- Document mini-map feature
- Strings extraction feature
- Customizable hotkeys
- Keyboard macros
- Spell checking
- Zen Coding support
- HTML Tidy support
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SynWrite for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SynWrite End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SynWrite in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Editor
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 16 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by UVviewsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.