Download Sync for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Sync.com - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Sync latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Store, share and access your files from just about anywhere.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Sync makes it easy to store, share and access your files from just about anywhere. It protects your privacy with end-to-end encryption — ensuring that your data in the cloud is safe, secure and 100% private. Sync’s encrypted cloud storage platform protects your privacy by ensuring that only you can access your data. Your confidential documents are completely safeguarded from unauthorized access, which is the only way you can truly trust the cloud.
Send files of any size to anyone, even if they don’t have a Sync account. Multiple users can work from the same set of folders, and features such as file requests, password protection, notifications, expiry dates and permissions ensure that you’re always in control.
Sync backs up your files automatically, all in one centralized location, and keeps them synced across all of your computers and devices. With apps for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android and the web, you’ll never lose a file again.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Sync for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Sync End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Sync in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Sync.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.