Download Symantec PGP Command Line for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Symantec PGP Command Line
by Symantec - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Symantec PGP Command Line latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts, and applications.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Symantec Command Line powered by PGP Technology enables organizations to quickly and easily integrate encryption into batch processes, scripts, and applications to ensure the security of corporate data at rest or in transit. Whether your challenge is protecting credit card information, financial transactions, payroll, medical records, or other confidential information, Command Line’s scriptable encryption is a key part of an organization’s data protection tool kit.
- Trusted data transactions – secures data in back-end systems to ensure confidentiality and authenticity in transactions.
- Fast and flexible deployment – integrates easily into new and legacy business processes.
- Comprehensive protection – secures data at rest, data in
motion, and data in use.
- Enterprise standard – leverages a common encryption application across enterprise systems.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Symantec PGP Command Line for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Symantec PGP Command Line End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Symantec PGP Command Line in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 139 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Symantec. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.