Download Stellar Password Recovery for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Stellar Password Recovery
by Stellar - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Stellar Password Recovery latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Password recovery software to reset the Admin and User accounts passwords to log in to Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Stellar Password Recovery is a comprehensive password recovery software to reset the Admin and User accounts passwords to log in to Windows. This Windows password recovery tool finds the username and password from web browsers, remote desktop, and FTP client applications as well as finding the license keys of applications configured on your system.
It has the capability to find the username and password of ‘websites visited through web browsers’, ‘FTP Client Applications’, and ‘Network application’. The login credentials can be found if they were saved on the local system previously, but forgotten or lost later.
Finds License keys of various applications
It can find the lost or forgotten license keys or serial numbers of various Microsoft applications and others such as WinZip that that are configured on your system. It displays the key and other details of the selected application and permits you to save the information. The information can be saved in a text file at any location on the system.
MS Internet Explorer (9.x, 8.x, 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, and 4.x versions), Mozilla Firefox (5.x, 4.x, 3.x, and 2.x versions), Netscape Navigator 9.x, and MSN Explorer 7.x. The supported Network application for password recovery is Remote Desktop.
- Resets Windows login password to blank with the bootable disc
- Offers both BIOS and UEFI mode to boot up the provided disc
- Finds serial number of varied configured applications using the setup file
- Finds username and passwords for websites in browsers & FTP client applications
- Finds username and password for remote desktop that is a network application
- Easy-to-use interface for resetting and finding username and password
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP, and Windows Server 2008 version and lower
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Stellar Password Recovery for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Stellar Password Recovery End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Stellar Password Recovery in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Stellar. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.