Download STDU Viewer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by STDUtility.com - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download STDU Viewer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A free universal viewer for multiple file formats like TIFF, PDF, DjVu, XPS, JBIG2 & WWF.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
STDU Viewer is a free universal viewer for multiple file formats like TIFF, PDF, DjVu, XPS, JBIG2 & WWF that are the most popular formats for scientific and technical documentation. Also supports FB2, TXT, Comic Book Archive (CBR or CBZ), TCR, PalmDoc(PDB), MOBI, AZW, EPub, DCX and image (BMP, PCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, WMF, EMF, PSD) files.
Main Advantages & Features of STDU Viewer
English, Russian or French languages. It is possible to translate STDU Viewer’s interface into your language by changing strings in xml external resource.
Modern tabbed interface
All standard features for this type of application (thumnail view, rotate page, search by text layer, etc). Also STDU Viewer has some extended features, such as: exporting a page or part of a page into an image file, creating your own bookmarks, setting an action for tap screen and some else others.
Converter from DjVu and PDF files to a set of image files (BMP, GIF, PNG etc) which represent pages of a source document
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install STDU Viewer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept STDU Viewer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for STDU Viewer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2.5+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by STDUtility.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.