Download Start10 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Stardock - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Start10 latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Bring back the Windows® Start menu.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Start10 replaces the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look adds is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect. Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. Running with multiple monitors? Add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
Choose your favorite color for the Start menu and enjoy custom textures for your taskbar. An array of bundled images and textures let you personalize your PC.
- Filter searches in the Start menu
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar
- Integrates Stardock’s “Fences” into the menu
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Start10 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Start10 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Start10 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 37 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Stardock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.