Download Sprite Bump for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Kestrel Moon - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Sprite Bump latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Generate Normal Maps with astounding depth and 3D detail compared to existing competition.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Generating high-quality normal maps for your 2D Sprite Characters has never been easier! You provide the original image and Sprite Bump will handle the rest. Sophisticated but easy to use Normal Map Generation Algorithms of Sprite Bump allow you to make stunning characters that look great under different lighting conditions of your 3D Engine.
Smart Surface technology in Sprite Bump enables you to generate Normal Maps with astounding depth and 3D detail compared to existing competition. Generate characters with much greater depth and realism by simply flipping on the Smart Surface option. You can directly paint on top of your Normal Maps, allowing you to manually sculpt the surface to your liking. An assortment of painting tools and brushes are available: Direct Brush, Custom Texture Brush and Blur Brush.
Sprite Bump also generates Ambient Occlusion Maps for your characters. This allows the inclusion of beautiful, soft self-shadowing effects on your artwork when put into the Game Engine’s shading pipeline.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Sprite Bump for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Sprite Bump End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Sprite Bump in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Developer Tools
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 25 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Kestrel Moon. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.