Download SPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Sagittarius - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SPlayer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Good, free and easy to use video and audio player.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SPlayer is a good, free and easy to use video and audio player. The player provides many features like subtitle support and installation of extra codecs to be able to run so much video formats. The installation package size is only 4MB. More video formats are supported with the new H.265 decoder.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Players
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 9 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Sagittarius. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.