Download SpaceObServer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by JAM Software - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download SpaceObServer latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Hard disk space manager for Windows which stores file system information in a database.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SpaceObServer is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows which stores file system information in a database and thus will help you free up valuable disk or server space. It scans local and network drives as well as Exchange mailboxes using a background service and stores their structure, sizes and properties in an SQL database.
Linux and Unix file systems can be scanned via SSH (Secure Shell). In an Explorer-like user interface the collected data can be viewed and browsed in hierarchical or tabular views, 3D bar, pie, line charts and tree maps. Export your scan results in many different formats. Using the archived data you are able to track the development of the space usage from past to present, and forecast future size usage.
- Regular and automatable storage scans
- Recognize increased disk space on folder level
- Identify unnecessary files
- Report and filter for NTFS Permissions
- Automated reporting via OLE Automation
- Exchange mailboxes scans
- Linux and Unix scan via SSH
- Modern ribbon user interface
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SpaceObServer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SpaceObServer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SpaceObServer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 39 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by JAM Software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.