Download SharpKeys for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Randy - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download SharpKeys latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Manages a Registry key that allows Windows to remap one key to any other key.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
SharpKeys is a utility that manages a Registry key that allows Windows to remap one key to any other key. Included in the application is a list of common keyboard keys and a Type Key feature to automatically recognize most keyboard keys. It was originally developed in C# using .NET v2 but has been updated to support .NET 4.0 Client Profile.
Map an entire key to any other key – e.g. you could remap Caps Lock to a Shift key
Remap more than one key to one single key – e.g. you could remap every key on a keyboard to the letter Q
Force you to look for the Left or Right ALT key in the list of available keys because Type Key cannot scan for ALT
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install SharpKeys for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept SharpKeys End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for SharpKeys in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 600 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Randy. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.