Download ScreenToGif for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Nicke Manarin - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ScreenToGif latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ScreenToGif is a screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor.
A portable, single executable and very small-sized application, only ~670KB! (compressed).
Free: Free and open source application, without any ads!.
Interface: A clean and consistent interface, powered by WPF.
Recording: 3 ways of recording your content: Screen, Webcam and Sketchboard.
Editor: A powerful editor with lots of options! You can edit your recording or even edit gifs from other sources.
Save as: You can export as Gif, Video or save as a project to edit later.
Localized: Over 18 different languages. Automatically detects the language of your system, defaults to English.
Customizable: Lots of options. You can even change the colors of the recorder. 🙂
Active development: Active development, integrated with users needs. Feedback is very welcome!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ScreenToGif for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ScreenToGif End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ScreenToGif in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 2 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Nicke Manarin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.