Download Schoolhouse Test for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Schoolhouse - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Schoolhouse Test latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Design printable tests, quizzes, and exams to evaluate and learning in any subject area. Includes multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blanks, matching and more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Schoolhouse Test enables you to design printable tests, quizzes, and exams to evaluate and learning in any subject area. Includes multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blanks, matching and more. It makes a time-consuming chore a whole lot easier and the result considerably more professional.
Some of our customers have even hinted that creating tests with Schoolhouse Test can actually be an enjoyable process. If you’re looking for a professional test generator that makes quick work out of creating paper-and-pencil tests, quizzes, and exams then Schoolhouse Test is the program for you.
Create tests, quizzes, and exams with hundreds of questions.
Document ViewActivate and deactivate test items with just a click of a checkbox.
Document ViewAssign and display marks for each question in your quiz.
Document ViewAuto reminder to back up your work – an invaluable feature if your computer is prone to power outages.
Document ViewSelect alternate lettering for multiple choice answers to meet formatting standards set by some USA state education authorities.
Document ViewCustomize questions and answers using superscript, subscript, bold, italic and underline for words, phrases or whole blocks of text.
Document ViewSet custom font styles for the entire quiz or test from the Global Fonts dialog.
Document ViewRibbon navigation brings the most used features out in the open making them easy to access, and eliminating the need for drop down menus that hide features and are sometimes difficult to work with.
Document ViewAdd a picture or logo image to the Title Group (first page header) for both the test document and the answer sheet.
Document ViewAssign a Level and a Category to each question and then use those filters to select questions for your quizzes and tests.
Document ViewUse the Diagram question type to provide an image to be labeled, or to create a space on the test or answer sheet for diagrams to be drawn.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Schoolhouse Test for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Schoolhouse Test End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Schoolhouse Test in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 33 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Schoolhouse. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.