Download Ruby (RubyInstaller) for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Ruby - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Ruby (RubyInstaller) latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Ruby is a dynamic, open source programming language with a focus on simplicity and productivity. It has an elegant syntax that is natural to read and easy to write.
Ruby Installer for Windows 10
Ruby Installer is a self-contained Windows-based installer that includes the Ruby language, an execution environment, important documentation, and more. It is the easiest and most used Ruby environment on Windows. RubyInstaller combines the possibilities of native Windows programs with the rich UNIX toolset of MSYS2 and the large repository of MINGW libraries.
It is a great foundation to use Ruby for development and production, especially if you want to use Ruby for day-to-day scripting or require access to Windows resources like hardware devices, DLLs, OLE, graphical user interfaces or GPU.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Ruby (RubyInstaller) for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Ruby (RubyInstaller) End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Ruby (RubyInstaller) in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Programming Languages
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Ruby. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.