Download RPCS3 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by RPCS3 - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RPCS3 latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RPCS3 is an open-source Sony PlayStation 3 emulator and debugger written in C++ for Windows and Linux. Improvements to the emulator apply to all games that use the updated functionality, the goal is to create the most accurate PlayStation 3 emulator possible and therefore we do not include game specific hacks.
It is stable enough to boot into games and play many of them with ease. Stability is more of a per-game factor that may change with new builds as new features get implemented. RPCS3 support keyboard / mouse inputs and native DualShock 4 controllers. It also support XInput and MMjoy based controllers.
It don’t have support for additional PlayStation 3 peripherals such as the PlayStation 3 Move controller(s) or the PlayStation Eye Camera. It is planed to add support for them in the future once development is farther along or if a contributor implements compatibility for said peripheral beforehand.
Local-multiplayer is completely supported. RPCS3 supports up to 7 concurrent controllers at any given time, just like original PlayStation 3 hardware on both Windows and Linux. The controllers can be assigned with a wide range of configurations. For example, one player can use a keyboard while another can use a compatible gamepad.
Saves can be imported from a real PlayStation 3 system using the standard USB flash drive transfer method. Due to how the user account system works on a real PlayStation 3 system, in some cases, you may need to re-sign your save.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RPCS3 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RPCS3 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RPCS3 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Game Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 18 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by RPCS3. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.