Download Room Arranger for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Jan Adamec - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Room Arranger latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Design your room, office, apartment or house, plan gardens, and more.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Room Arranger helps you design your room, office, apartment or house, plan gardens, and more. It is 3D room / apartment / floor planner with simple user interface. Once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine. While having wide library of objects, you can easily create your own piece of furniture.
Room Arranger can show your project in 3D. It uses VRML standard for it. So you can put interactive 3D scene on your web.
Easy to Use
Room Arranger is small and compact piece of software. Still it lets you design nearly anything you imagine. Once you understand the basics it’s easy to bring it to next level.
heart Nearly all functions have keyboard shortcuts, so you can learn to be pretty fast in Room Arranger.
Our motto: Keep It Simple, Stupid…
3D can give you a better impression of your design. Room Arranger will not only let you fly around the scene, but you can also walk through it like in reality.
BTW, did you know you can have multiple floors in the single project?
And you can make movies here too.
Wide Object Library
There are nearly 300 objects in the standard object library. Furniture, and other equipment. For each of them, you can modify their dimensions exactly as you need – you are not limited to what we think is the most common.
Additionally you can quickly and easily design all your special objects directly in Room Arranger, there is a set of 3D objects just for such needs. Some users contributed to our On-line object library and shared their work.
There is a measurement tool in Room Arranger that helps you to check if there is enough space left for other objects, or just visualize the dimensions in the project.
The software also measures the room areas, wall areas and other useful values. It will let you copy – paste them to Excel for further processing.
Print in Scale
Printing is the integral part of designer’s work. We try to make this output precisely and in high quality. Professional architects usually require printouts in exact 1:50 or 1:100 scale, which is possible in Room Arranger.
print In case you have only small A4 printer, the software manages to print the project over more pages. You will just glue all sheets of paper together.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Room Arranger for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Room Arranger End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Room Arranger in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Design
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 25 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Jan Adamec. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.