Download Riot for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Vector Creations - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Riot latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Simple and elegant collaboration environment that gathers all of your different conversations and app integrations into one single app.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Riot makes it easy to communicate with your team and out of network colleagues more efficiently: use dedicated rooms which persist information from their creation and forever. Join or create rooms per topic, per team, per event… Decide the level of transparency you want to provide across the organisation or project. Send, receive and view files while inline with the conversation.
VOICE & VIDEO CONFERENCING
One touch voice and video conferencing.
Hold one-to-one conversations or a group of users, there is really no limit.
Join or drop ongoing group calls in a room without needing an invite or disturbing it.
It can be hard for a team to be effective without tools: pick up what you need from our ready-to-use list of bots integrating with the likes of Github and others.
Or create your own integrations to help your team work more efficiently! Others will do too and everyone benefits from being part of an open ecosystem.
BRIDGING THE GAP
Communicate not only with your colleagues or teams using Riot, but also with contributors using other communication apps.
Bridge the gap between open systems including the likes of Slack, Gitter, IRC, Twitter, SMS and more, while using the app you prefer.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Riot for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Riot End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Riot in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Meeting
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 80 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Vector Creations. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.