Download RiDoc for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by rimansoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download RiDoc latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Scanner software with OCR.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RiDoc is a scanner software with OCR. Get easy-to-use tool to work with scanner. Use RiDoc if you want to quickly and effectively work with your scanner. It is a scanning software that ensures scanning and reduction the scanned documents size without decreasing of image quality.
- Scans images, documents and fit to A4 page format of small sizes of scanned images (button “Assembly” ).
- Overlay watermarks on scanned images.
- Scanner program for daily use.
- Getting the electronic version of the document from a scanner.
- Batch scanning.
- Saving the document in different graphic format (bmp,jpeg,png).
- Optical character recognition (OCR).
- Scanning document into TIFF (multipage mode).
- Ridoc – scanning document into Word.
- Ridoc – scanning document into PDF (multi-page PDF ).
- Scanning document into printer, email.
- Virtual printer: PDF, DOC, XLS – into tiff, bmp, png (only for WinXP)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RiDoc for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RiDoc End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RiDoc in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 17 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by rimansoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.