Download Restorator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Bome - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Restorator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- For editing Windows resources in applications and their components.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Restorator is an award-winning utility for editing Windows resources in applications and their components; e.g. files with .exe, .dll, .res, .rc, and .dcr, extensions (see PE files and RES files in the manual). Change, add, or remove resources such as text, images, icons, sounds, videos, version, dialogs and menus in almost all programs.
Restorator is used for translation/localization, customization, design improvement and development. This resource editor comes with an intuitive user-interface, complete documentation with many examples and prompt user support in the discussion forums or via email. It is the first choice for translation and localization by Fortune 500 companies and thousands of individuals.
- Translate existing applications (localization)
- Customize the look and feel of programs
- Replace logos and icons (branding)
- Enhance control over resource files in the software development process
- Hack into the inner workings of applications on your computer
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Restorator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Restorator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Restorator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Bome. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.