Download RememBear for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by TunnelBear - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download RememBear latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Saves and autofills your passwords to save you time and keep you safe online.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
RememBear is a friendly app that saves and autofills your passwords to save you time and keep you safe online. It is a password manager – but with bear puns. As in, ensuring you have the bear minimum of work to do in remembering your passwords, while keeping them ultra-safe.
Don’t let the playful Bears fool you, RememBear uses seriously secure state-of-the-art technology. Engineered so that you, and only you, can see your sensitive data.
Friendly, approachable design
It’s so simple, even a bear could use it
Log in faster
Let a Bear type your passwords and login to websites with one click
Faster online checkout
Access and autofill your credit cards and never get off the couch while shopping
Never forget a password
Save your passwords in a single place and say goodbye to un‑bear‑able password resets
Store sensitive notes
A place for those notes that need the protection of a Bear
Passwords are automatically synced across all your computers, phones, and tablets
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install RememBear for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept RememBear End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for RememBear in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Password Manager
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 49 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by TunnelBear. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.