Download Recuva for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Piriform - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Recuva latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Top rated free file recovery application. Recover your deleted files quickly and easily.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Recuva is a top rated free file recovery application from Piriform Ltd that recover deleted files quickly and easily. You have deleted an important file or document? Lost files after a computer crash? No problem, Recuva recovers any file from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player! Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
Recuva Main Features
Deep scan for buried files: with the advanced deep scan mode that scours your drives to find any traces of files you have deleted.
Recovery from damaged disks: recover files from damaged or newly formatted drives. Greater flexibility means greater chance of recovery.
Securely delete files: with Recuva’s secure overwrite feature, use an industry- and military-standard deletion techniques to make sure your files stay erased.
Recuva PROFESSIONAL Advantages over Recuva Free
- Advanced file recovery
- Virtual hard drive support
- Automatic updates
- Premium support
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Recuva for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Recuva End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Recuva in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 6 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Piriform. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.