Download Recover My Files for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Recover My Files
by GetData - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Recover My Files latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Recovers deleted files lost due to the format, re-install of a hard drive, removed by a virus or due to any other problem.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Recover My Files Data recovers deleted files lost due to the format, re-install of a hard drive or removed by a virus. It enables you to view the data recovery results, so that you know with certainty that it is possible to get data back.
Simplicity of use with the most powerful file recovery software engine and a unique capability of “on-the-fly” data preview.
Recover My Files Key Features & Advantages (Recover Files Deleted Permanently in Windows)
Fast and easy, no technical or data recovery software skills are required to undelete files. Find any type of file, but includes specific support for more than 200 file types in the following broad categories:
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email.
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk, iPod and other media.
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
- Recovers NTFS, FAT(12/16/32), exFAT, HFS, HFS+.
- Recover deleted archives, Recover deleted email, Recover deleted music and video, Recover deleted documents & Digital Photo recovery.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Recover My Files for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Recover My Files End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Recover My Files in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Backup | Recovery
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 120 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by GetData. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.