Download Recordify for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Abelssoft - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Recordify latest version (2024) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Download and save music from streaming services as file with a simple click.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Download and save music from streaming services as file with a simple click with Recordify. Music from streaming services is very popular, but unfortunately the free versions don’t let you save the music offline. Recordify has been developed exactly for this. It works like live recording and saves the music as MP3 or FLAC files. It’s brilliant! Was developed to save music from all the popular music streaming services in high quality. With the additional recording function, you can also record anything else that is being played on your PC speakers. Chrome or Firefox required.
Recordify Key Features
No matter if it’s a single song, or an entire playlist – Recordify kann record all songs to files.
Just let your playlist play while Recordify recognizes every single song and saves it in a correctly named file.
Music quality depends on the streaming service used. Enthusiasts use high quality settings of up to 320 kbps.
The music downloaded by Recordify can be saved as MP3 file, WAV or in the premium quality file format FLAC.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Recordify for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Recordify End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Recordify in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Audio Service
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Abelssoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.