Download Radarr for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Radarr - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Radarr latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Independent fork of Sonarr reworked for automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Radarr is an independent fork of Sonarr reworked for automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent. The project was inspired by other Usenet/BitTorrent movie downloaders such as CouchPotato.
- Adding new movies with lots of information, such as trailers, ratings, etc.
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Can watch for better quality of the movies you have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Automatically searching for releases as well as RSS Sync
- Automatically importing downloaded movies
- Recognizing Special Editions, Director’s Cut, etc.
- Identifying releases with hardcoded subs
- All indexers supported by Sonarr also supported
- New PassThePopcorn Indexer
- QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission and uTorrent download client (Other clients are coming)
- New TorrentPotato Indexer
- Torznab Indexer now supports Movies (Works well with Jackett)
- Scanning PreDB to know when a new release is available
- Importing movies from various online sources, such as IMDb Watchlists (A complete list can be found here)
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update)
- And a beautiful UI
- Importing Metadata such as trailers or subtitles
- Adding metadata such as posters and information for Kodi and others to use
- Advanced customization for profiles, such that Radarr will always download the copy you want
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Radarr for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Radarr End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Radarr in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: File Sharing | Torrent
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 12 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Radarr. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.