Download Quantum GIS for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by QGIS - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Quantum GIS latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
QGIS is a free and open-source cross-platform desktop geographic information system application that supports viewing, editing, and analysis of geospatial data. Create, edit, visualise, analyse and publish geospatial information on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD (Android coming soon).
You can view and overlay vector and raster data in different formats and projections without conversion to an internal or common format.
Explore data and compose maps
You can compose maps and interactively explore spatial data with a friendly GUI.
Create, edit, manage and export data
You can create, edit, manage and export vector and raster layers in several formats.
You can perform spatial data analysis on spatial databases and other OGR- supported formats. QGIS currently offers vector analysis, sampling, geoprocessing, geometry and database management tools.
Publish maps on the Internet
QGIS can be used as a WMS, WMTS, WMS-C or WFS and WFS-T client, and as a WMS, WCS or WFS server. (See section Working with OGC Data.) Additionally, you can publish your data on the Internet using a webserver with UMN MapServer or GeoServer installed.
Extend QGIS functionality through plugins
QGIS can be adapted to your special needs with the extensible plugin architecture and libraries that can be used to create plugins. You can even create new applications with C++ or Python!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Quantum GIS for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Quantum GIS End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Quantum GIS in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Maps & Navigation
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 498 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by QGIS. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.