Download QEMU for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by QEMU - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download QEMU latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer.
QEMU has two operating modes:
- Full system emulation. In this mode, QEMU emulates a full system (for example a PC), including one or several processors and various peripherals. It can be used to launch different Operating Systems without rebooting the PC or to debug system code.
- User mode emulation. In this mode, QEMU can launch processes compiled for one CPU on another CPU. It can be used to launch the Wine Windows API emulator (https://www.winehq.org) or to ease cross-compilation and cross-debugging.
QEMU has the following features:
- QEMU can run without a host kernel driver and yet gives acceptable performance. It uses dynamic translation to native code for reasonable speed, with support for self-modifying code and precise exceptions.
- It is portable to several operating systems (GNU/Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X, Windows) and architectures.
It performs accurate software emulation of the FPU.
QEMU user mode emulation has the following features:
- Generic Linux system call converter, including most ioctls.
- clone() emulation using native CPU clone() to use Linux scheduler for threads.
- Accurate signal handling by remapping host signals to target signals.
QEMU full system emulation has the following features:
- QEMU uses a full software MMU for maximum portability.
- QEMU can optionally use an in-kernel accelerator, like kvm. The accelerators execute most of the guest code natively, while continuing to emulate the rest of the machine.
- Various hardware devices can be emulated and in some cases, host devices (e.g. serial and parallel ports, USB, drives) can be used transparently by the guest Operating System. Host device passthrough can be used for talking to external physical peripherals (e.g. a webcam, modem or tape drive).
- Symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) support. Currently, an in-kernel accelerator is required to use more than one host CPU for emulation.
Run operating systems for any machine, on any supported architecture
Run programs for another Linux/BSD target, on any supported architecture
Run KVM and Xen virtual machines with near native performance
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install QEMU for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept QEMU End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for QEMU in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Virtualization
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 117 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by QEMU. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.