Download Print2CAD for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by BackToCAD - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Print2CAD latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Convert PDF files to DWG easily and efficiently in 5 steps.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Print2CAD helps you convert PDF files to DWG easily and efficiently in 5 steps:
- Prepare: View Input, Cleanup Raster Pictures, choose the right threshold for the color black, markup the text areas and inclination.
- Convert Vectors: Convert all PDF vectors and native PDF text, recognize circles and arcs, recognize right corners, frames, crosses, and recognize layers.
- OCR of Text: OCR of not native text – text can be as raster, lines, or solid hatches. Normalize the text heights. Use Fuzzy Logic for Symbol Recognition.
- Raster 2 Vector: Separate parts of a raster picture and apply appropriate raster to vector method. Recognize corners and symbols.
- Post Processing: Calibrate the Coordinates. Change Colors and Text Heights. Recognize the Line Types. Clean up the vertex of polylines.
- PDF to DWG/DXF Converter
- Raster to DWG/DXF Converter
- Entities Recognition
- Layer Recognition
- OCR Text Recognition
- TIFF to DWG/DXF Converter
- JPEG to DWG/DXF Converter
- DWF to DWG/DXF Converter
- HPGL to DWG/DXF Converter
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Print2CAD for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Print2CAD End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Print2CAD in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 190 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by BackToCAD. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.