Download PowerShell Studio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Sapien - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download PowerShell Studio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The premier Windows PowerShell integrated scripting and tool-making environment.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PowerShell Studio is the premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. This single tool will meet all your scripting needs. Work the way YOU want with PowerShell. It features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets to enhance your script development.
PowerShell Script Editor
Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
Provides support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of PowerShell within a single application. Runs scripts with elevated privileges and in STA / MTA mode.
Create Executables and Installers
Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
Create a Windows PowerShell script module in minutes by selecting from your existing functions.
Visually tracks your script’s performance by displaying real time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session.
Use projects to manage multi-file scripts, create multi-form GUIs, and script modules.
Integrated source control connectivity backs up and versions your files so you don’t lose your work.
Features browsers for PowerShell commands, functions, WMI objects, .NET objects and databases.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor.
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools.
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files.
- Create MSI installers.
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files.
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder.
- Monitor script performance and memory usage.
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine.
- Source control integration.
- Integrated PowerShell consoles (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Comprehensive script debugger.
- Remote debugging.
- Multi-file and module debugging.
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration.
- Built-in PowerShell help.
- Code Formatting.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PowerShell Studio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PowerShell Studio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PowerShell Studio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 150 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Sapien. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.