Download Power BI Desktop for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
Power BI Desktop
by Microsoft - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Power BI Desktop latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Power BI Desktop enables you to transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports. It is built for the analyst and combines state-of-the-art interactive visualizations, with industry-leading data query and modeling built-in. Create and publish your reports to Power BI. Power BI Desktop helps you empower others with timely critical insights, anytime, anywhere.
Visually explore your data through a free-form drag-and-drop canvas, a broad range of modern data visualizations, and an easy-to-use report authoring experience. With the Microsoft on-premises data gateways, you can keep your data fresh by connecting to your on-premises data sources without the need to move the data.
Connect, mash up and model, and visualize your data. Place visuals exactly where you want them, analyze and explore your data, and share content with your team by publishing to the Power BI web service. Deploy and distribute interactive Power BI reports—and traditional paginated reports—within the boundaries of your organization’s firewall through On-premises reporting with Power BI Report Server.
The Power BI Desktop makes discovering data easy. You can import data from a wide variety of data sources. After you connect to a data source, you can shape the data to match your analysis and reporting needs.
Create relationships and enrich your data model with new measures and data formats
When you import two or more tables, oftentimes you’ll need to create relationships between those tables. The Power BI Desktop includes the Manage Relationships dialog and the Relationships view, where you can use Autodetect to let the Power BI Desktop find and create any relationships, or you can create them yourself. You can also very easily create your own measures and calculations or customize data formats and categories to enrich your data for additional insights.
The Power BI Desktop includes the Report View. Select the fields you want, add filters, choose from dozens of visualizations, format your reports with custom colors, gradients and several other options. The Report View gives you the same great report and visualizations tools just like when creating a report on PowerBI.com.
Save your reports
With the Power BI Desktop, you can save your work as a Power BI Desktop file. Power BI Desktop files have a .pbix extension.
Upload or Publish your reports
You can upload the reports you created and saved in the Desktop to your Power BI site. You can also publish them to Power BI right from Power BI Desktop.
- Connect securely to hundreds of data sources —in the cloud and on-premises
- Transform and mash up data from multiple sources—in just a few clicks
- Extend your data models with DAX formulas
- Choose from more than 100 cutting-edge data visuals—or create your own
- Dig deep into data to find patterns and discover insights
- Build out your design with intuitive formatting tools and themes
- Create mobile reports for on-the-go users
- Share visual analytics with everyone in your organization
- Publish securely to the web or an on-premises report server, or embed visuals in your website or app
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Power BI Desktop for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Power BI Desktop End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Power BI Desktop in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 216 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.