Download PortExpert for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by KC Softwares - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PortExpert latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Gives you a detailed vision of your personnal computer cybersecurity.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PortExpert gives you a detailed vision of your personnal computer cybersecurity. It automatically monitors all applications connected to the Internet and give you all the information you might need to identify potential threats to your system.
- Monitor of application using TCP/UDP communications
- User-friendly interface
- Identifies remote servers (WhoIs service)
- Allows to open containing folder of any applications
- Allow to easily search for more info online
- Automatic identification of related service : FTP, HTTP, HTTPS,…
- Capability to show/hide system level processes
- Capability to show/hide loopbacks
- Time freeze function
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PortExpert for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PortExpert End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PortExpert in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Other Security
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 3 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by KC Softwares. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.