Download PointerFocus for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by ETUS - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download PointerFocus latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PointerFocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation.
Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.
Highlight mouse pointer
Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
Mouse Spotlight – when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a “spotlight” around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience’s attention to the area of interest.
On-Screen Annotation Pen – when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
On-Screen Annotation Pen
Screen Magnifier – when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Android Remote Control – You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and PointerFocus functions.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PointerFocus for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PointerFocus End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PointerFocus in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 1 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by ETUS. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.