Download PicPick for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NGWIN - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PicPick latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- All-in-one design tool for everyone
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PicPick is a full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
Take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
Edit your images
Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu.
Enhance with effects
Easily add effects to your images: drop shadows, frames, watermarks, mosaic, motion blur, brightness control and more.
Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more.
Variety of graphic design accessories including color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, magnifier, whiteboard.
With highly advanced settings, you can customize hotkeys, file naming, image quality, and many other options that fits your needs.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PicPick for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PicPick End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PicPick in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Screen Capture
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by NGWIN. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.