Download Picosmos Tools for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Free Time - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Picosmos Tools latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Special effect, browsing, editing, composing, segmentation, combine and screen recording and screenshot.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Picosmos Tools is a software covering with all kinds of image functions, such as special effect, browsing, editing, composing, segmentation, combine and screen recording and screenshot.
Picosmos has professional software to read pictures named “Picosmos Shows”.
You can do any complex operations to images through it.
Adding special effects
You can add special effects and photo frame to images, making them look more vivid.
Combining your images to produce posters and covers.
Preview layout tools
Put pictures together according to stipulated rules.
Operating pictures, such as clearing up, optimizing, adding watermark and rotating.
It can make sectional drawing easy and quickly separate the background.
It can produce SWF files spreading on the Internet, such as GIF and WebM.
Quickly erase undesired clutters on the photos and remain the key point of your photos only.
Record the whole or part of the desktop area and save it as AVI file.
Add arrows, dashed lines, icons and so on for easy view and even obtain text through OCR function after screen capture.
Intelligently recognize your face, locate facial features and provide various common beautification functions: skin whitening, eye enlarging, lip gloss, hair coloring and so on.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Picosmos Tools for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Picosmos Tools End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Picosmos Tools in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 73 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Free Time. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.