Download Phoenix OS for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by 北京超卓科技 京ICP备 - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Phoenix OS latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Big screen OS based on Android, bringing the joy of Android gaming to PC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Phoenix OS is a big screen OS based on Android with better Games experience in mind. All mainstream games come along with preset keymapping, updated along with games. Game Assistant enables playing Android games with peripherals like a mouse & keyboard, gamepads. Octopus keymapping engine into Game Assistant, offering a powerful fundamental keymapping.
- Shooting mode: In shooting games, use your mouse to change POV, offering a PC shooting game experience
- Smart casting: While casting spell in MOBA games, move your mouse to adjust directions
Phoenix OS supports a variety of peripherals such as mouse and keyboards, gamepads and even docks specifically designed for PUBG mobiles. It comes in two versions: a default version for PC users and an ARM version for certain adapted table models.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Phoenix OS for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Phoenix OS End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Phoenix OS in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Android Emulators
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 700 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by 北京超卓科技 京ICP备. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.