Download PDF Link Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
PDF Link Editor
by PDF Link Editor - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PDF Link Editor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Hyperlink a PDF, pdate, extract and clear hyperlinks or add hundreds of hyperlinks to PDF at one time.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PDF Link Editor is a small and smart application intents to do more for you when editing PDF hyperlinks. As we all know, it is not quite convenient for users to edit multiple links in PDF with Acrobat. PDF Link Editor contains the wonderful features that enables you to edit, add, replace, remove and extract PDF links in batch mode. With its intuitive and elegant interface design, it is quite easy to access no matter you are novice or expert.
- All-In-One Application. Small and Smart.
- Replace Hundreds of PDF Hyperlinks in One Click.
- Add or Insert Hundreds of hyperlinks to PDF in One Click.
- Clear or Extract All Hyperlinks in One PDF in No Time.
- Standalone and Run Smoothly Without Any Adobe Plugin Installed.
- Compatible with All Adobe PDF Versions.
As an all-in-one pdf link editor tool, PDF Link Editor offers you the possibilities to edit, replace, clear or extract links in one PDF document conveniently. Upload any PDF document you desire and this smart tool will display all links and anchors in a Grid view. No need to search before editing and replacing anymore! In addition, it is so small in size (<25MB) that it can achieve without requiring too much space.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PDF Link Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PDF Link Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PDF Link Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 7 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by PDF Link Editor. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.