Download PDF Annotator for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by GRAHL software - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PDF Annotator latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Add notes & annotations to any PDF document - comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos, designs and drawings.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Add notes & annotations to any PDF document:
Comments, corrections, signatures, highlighting, even photos and drawings.
And on Tablet PCs: Handwritten annotations.
Save annotations in the original file.
Share them with coworkers, email them to clients, partners or back to authors.
No special software is needed to view the marked up document!
Restore to the original document at any time.
Remove or hide all markup with a single click.
Insert blank pages for more space.
Combine documents, copy, re-order or remove pages.
Use PDF Annotator’s unique presentation mode:
Deliver outstanding interactive presentations in meetings or lectures with PDF Annotator as your “digital whiteboard”.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PDF Annotator for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PDF Annotator End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PDF Annotator in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: PDF & E-Book
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 35 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by GRAHL software. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.