Download pCloud for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by pCloud AG - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download pCloud latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- The secure place, where you can store, share and work on all your files.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Use your files in the cloud as if they are saved locally, but without taking hard disk space. No matter how many files and folders you store in the pCloud, all of your data will be at your fingertips. Regardless of how you use your space in the cloud – via web, desktop or mobile – your files are truly easy to manage. Enjoy multiple file sharing options through the pCloud applications and the web interface! Whether you collaborate with pCloud users or not, your files can be sent to anyone you like.
To guarantee your files’ safety, pCloud uses TLS/SSL encryption, applied when information is transferred from your device to the pCloud servers. At pCloud data security is our top priority and we do our best to apply first class safety measures. With pCloud, your files are stored on at least three server locations in a highly secure data storage area. Optionally, you can subscribe for pCloud Crypto and have your most important files encrypted and password protected. We provide the so called client-side encryption, which, unlike server-side encryption, means that no one, except you will, have the keys for file decryption.
Access on all devices
Save your files and have them on your laptop with pCloud Drive, phone or the web
Share and collaborate
Send, receive and work together with your friends on every file
Keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption with pCloud Crypto
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install pCloud for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept pCloud End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for pCloud in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 10 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by pCloud AG. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.