Download Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Pavtube Studio - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download Pavtube ByteCopy latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Decrypt any commercial Blu-ray and DVD then rip and convert.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Pavtube ByteCopy can decrypt any commercial Blu-ray and DVD, no matter it is VC-1 or AVC Blu-ray and no matter it is encrypted with AACS, BD+, UOP, DRM, HDCP, BD-ROM, Region codes or the complex MKB61 schedule. It can convert Blu-ray and DVD to MKV with lossless quality, MP4/AVI/MOV with multiple subtitle streaming and audio track.
It can rip 4K Blu-ray to H.264, H.265/HEVC MP4/MKV and SD/HD M3U8, MP4, MKV, WMV, AVI, MOV, 3GP. It create 3D SBS MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV from 3D Blu-ray and standard DVD for popular VR Headsets like Gear VR, Oculus Rift DK2, Rift Development Kit 2, Google Cardboard, ZEISS VR One, HTC Vive, etc.
Preserve multiple audio tracks and subtitles
When converting Blu-ray/DVD to MKV container format, you are free to select all of your needed tracks and subs to be preserved in the output MKV/MP4/MOV file.
Keep the chapter structure in a converted movie title
Pavtube ByteCopy enables users to preserve chapter markers when ripping Blu-ray/DVD to MKV, so you may select your wanted chapter to play with your media players.
Once you choose lossless MKV in Multi-track Video category, Pavtube ByteCopy will directly package Blu-ray or DVD movies into MKV container format without any quality loss.
Offer optimized presets for different HD Media Players
Pavtube ByteCopy offers optimized options for almost all popular HD media players, like WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub, Popcorn Hour C-200, Popcorn Hour A-200, Popcorn Hour A-210, Seagate FreeAgent Theater +, Netgear NeoTV, LaCinema Classic HD, TViX Slim S1, ViewSonic VMP7, Xtreamer Pro, FANTEC P2700 HDD Media Player, Dune BD Prime 3.0 and more.
Provide best settings for iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phones
In Format menu, it has presets for all kinds of formats and devices including iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus, Kindle Fire HD, Microsoft Surface Pro/RT/Book, and more.
Rip Blu-ray encoded with VC-1 and AVC
Decrypt Blu-ray AACS, BD+, UOP up to MKB61.
Convert Blu-ray to lossless MKV and multi-track MOV/MP4/AVI.
Create 3D SBS MP4/MKV from 3D Blu-ray to Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, etc.
Support exporting forced subtitles and .srt external subtitles.
Make users watch BD/DVD movies on Plex, Roku, WD TV, Popcorn and more.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Pavtube ByteCopy End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Pavtube ByteCopy in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Video Converter
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 62 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Pavtube Studio. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.