Download PanoramaStudio for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Tobias Hüllmandel - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download PanoramaStudio latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Used for creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
PanoramaStudio is used for creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
- Clear and simple user interface, large work space
- Automatic alignment of the images
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install PanoramaStudio for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept PanoramaStudio End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for PanoramaStudio in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 25 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Tobias Hüllmandel. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.