Download Paint.NET for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by dotPDN LLC - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Paint.NET latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free popular image and photo editing app with intuitive and innovative user interface from dotPDN LLC.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Paint.NET is a free image and photo editing app from dotPDN LLC featuring an intuitive and innovative user interface. Support of layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community.
Requires Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.6 and will automatically run in 64-bit mode if possible.
Key Features & Advantages of Paint.NET
Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface.
The fastest image editor available.
Layers form the basis for a rich image composition experience.
You may think of them as a stack of transparency slides that, when viewed together at the same time, form one image.
Many simple tools for drawing shapes, including an easy-to-use curve tool for drawing splines or Bezier curves. The Gradient tool, new for 3.0, has been cited as an innovative improvement over similar tools provided by other software.
Many special effects are included for enhancing and perfecting your images.
Everything from blurring, sharpening, red-eye removal, distortion, noise, and embossing are included.
Unique 3D Rotate/Zoom effect that makes it very easy to add perspective and tilting.
Active Online Community, Automatic Updates and Unlimited History.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Paint.NET for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Paint.NET End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Paint.NET in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Photo Editors
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 58 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by dotPDN LLC. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.