Download ownCloud Desktop Client for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
ownCloud Desktop Client
by ownCloud - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download ownCloud Desktop Client latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device; on your terms. Get your ownCloud today and protect your data.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device; on your terms. Get your ownCloud today and protect your data. With millions users worldwide ownCloud is the largest Open Source Content Collaboration Platform in the world. The ownCloud desktop client keeps your data synced. Select one or more directories on your local machine and always have access to your latest files wherever you are.
It is the most straightforward way to file sync and share data. You don’t need to worry about where or how to access your files. With ownCloud all your data is where ever you are; accessible on all devices, any time.
It is hosted exclusively on your own private server/cloud so you can rest assured that your data is under your control. It is all about your privacy and works to protect your files. It ensures that access is controlled only by the one who should have control: You. The last file sharing platform you’ll ever need!
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ownCloud Desktop Client for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ownCloud Desktop Client End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ownCloud Desktop Client in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Online Storage & Backup
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 36 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by ownCloud. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.