Download Odin3 for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by daerragh - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Odin3 latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Odin is a ROM Flashing Tools for ALL Samsung smartphones with easiness and comfort. ROM files flashable with Odin come with .tar extension. Most of the ROMs you are going to flash with Odin are the official stock Samsung ROMs (or leaked stock ROMs). Custom ROMs are rerely flashable by Odin because they come with .zip extension that Odin does not recognize (it recognizes .tar files).
HOW TO USE ODIN:
There are various ROM .tar files for various Samsung smartphones that require various (again) methods of flashing with Odin. Please ALWAYS refer to the sticky guide threads in your phone’s designated XDA subforum and the first post in the topic of the ROM you are going to flash on how to EXACTLY flash the ROM’s .tar files with Odin to your phone. If after reading those threads you are still in doubt, feel free to ask questions in your phone’s designated Q&A subforum (Questions & Answers). Doing that will save you from damaging your phone!
Here (link) is a very good GENERAL guide made by Intratech on how to use Odin with various .tar and .pit files.
You will learn there what are CODE/PDA, PHONE/MODEM and CSC .tar files, what are .pit files and what all Odin switches mean and when to use them.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Odin3 for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Odin3 End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Odin3 in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 4 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by daerragh. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.