Download Oculus Mover for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by AOMEI - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download Oculus Mover latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easily move all games in Oculus installation directory to another drive to release disk space for other usage, solving low disk space problem.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Easily move all games in Oculus installation directory to another drive to release disk space for other usage, solving low disk space problem with Oculus Mover. It aims at moving Oculus Rift games and applications from its original drive (usually system C Disk) to another drive with much free space. Thus, a lot of disk space will be spared out in source drive for other usage, maybe for saving future Oculus Rift VR games or Oculus Rift upcoming games. Apart from migrating games for Oculus Rift, It can also move other items out of original storage space, such as Oculus Rift videos, apps, pictures, music, etc, as long as these items were stored in ”Software” or ”Download” folder in Oculus.
The traditional way to move Oculus to another drive is to do it with mklink. In this way, however, we have to open “Command Promote (Admin)” and type in mklink commands. This might not be difficult for IT guys, but it is obvious too complicated for common users. But with Oculus Mover, you can simply select the source and target location from a windows type interface to migrate Oculus from one drive to another.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install Oculus Mover for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept Oculus Mover End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for Oculus Mover in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Mobile Tool
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 5 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by AOMEI. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.