Download ObjectDock for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Stardock - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download ObjectDock latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Popular animated dock for Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
ObjectDock is a popular animated dock for Windows hat enables you to quickly access and launch your favorite applications, files and shortcuts. It can also automatically hide itself when not in use and will reappear when you move your mouse to its position. Apply effects, customize the color, size and position, plus more with it!
Create as many docks as you wish to organize your shortcuts and applications into logical groups.
Categorize your desktop items even further with tabbed docks for your programs, documents, links and other items. Easily customize the tab names, order, color and position.
Drag and drop application launching
Drag a text file, for example, to your docked word processing application to quickly open the file right from your dock.
Size, position and number of icons
DeskScapes capabilities give you the option to have different wallpaper on each of your monitors or stretch video and static wallpapers over multiple monitors.
Personalize your docks with unique animated effects that occur when you mouse-over docked items.
Personalize your dock with downloadable skins
- Access your shortcuts and applications from an animated dock
- Add as many docks as you wish
- Drag and drop application launching
- Robust dock customization options
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install ObjectDock for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept ObjectDock End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for ObjectDock in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 21 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Stardock. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.