Download NoxPlayer for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by bignox.com - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NoxPlayer latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Free, fast and solid Android Emulator that runs APK with the best experience.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Nox App Player is a free, fast and solid Android Emulator that runs APK with the best experience. The best App player software loved by mobile Apps and games users around the world. Over 150 million users in more than 150 countries and 20 different languages. Free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience for users to play Android games and apps on PC and Mac.
Users can assign keyboard and mouse to the APK games and Apps with simple key mapping and enjoy easy access to functions like location, adjust volume, and many more.
Nox App Player Main Features
- Highest Performance: Fast Response Bigger Screen, Easier Operation
- Great Stability: Stable, Efficient, Powerful and Extreme Compatibility.
- Eclipsing All Traditional Emulators.
- Based on Android 4.4.2, X86/AMD Compatible, Worldwide Leading Performance.
- Best Game Experience: Games of High Quality, Easy Controlling & Smoothest Entertainment.
The Best Free Android Emulator for PC Windows XP/7/8/10 (2017)
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NoxPlayer for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NoxPlayer End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NoxPlayer in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Android Emulators
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 340 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by bignox.com. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.