Download NK2Edit for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Nir Sofer - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NK2Edit latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Easily modify or fix all information stored in the NK2 file.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Easily modify or fix all information stored in the NK2 file, including the display name, the email address, the exchange string, the Drop-Down display name, and the search string with NK2Edit. Easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the Drop-Down list. Delete unwanted emails, as well as add new emails, by typing them manually, or by choosing them from the address book of Outlook.
Copy NK2 records from one NK2 file to another – simply by copy and paste !
Build a completely new NK2 file and add the desired emails into it, by typing them manually, by adding them from your address book, or by copying records from another NK2 file.
Extract data from corrupted NK2 files that Outlook cannot read anymore (When Outlook AutoComplete stopped working) and even repair them so Outlook will be able to read them again.
Export all data stored in the NK2 file into a special Unicode text file in a structure similar to .ini file of Windows. You can open it any text editor you like, make the changes you need, and then convert it back into NK2 file that Outlook can use.
Export the emails information stored inside NK2 file into HTML/Text/csv/xml file.
Export the emails information stored inside NK2 file directly into the contacts of Outlook.
Copy the selected NK2 records in tab-delimited format and then paste the information into Excel.
Change the order of the records in the NK2 file, which also affects the order they appear in the drop-down. You can also sort the list in alphabetical order of the Drop-Down display names. (However, be aware that Outlook change the order again when the user send emails)
Command-Line Support: Write simple scripts that can add, remove, or modify records inside the NK2 file, without displaying any user interface.
NK2Edit is a portable application that can be used from any computer with Windows operating system (Starting from Windows 2000) without need of any installation process, and without making changes in the Registry.
NK2 Control Center – Allows you to watch to location and the status of all NK2 files in your organization.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NK2Edit for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NK2Edit End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NK2Edit in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: System Utility
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 500 Kb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by Nir Sofer. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.