Download NIUBI Partition Editor for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
NIUBI Partition Editor
by NIUBI Technology - Freeware
PC Version Review
Download NIUBI Partition Editor latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Safest & Fastest Partition Software
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
Resize disk partition
Resize existing disk partitions safely and easily. It is also able to extend NTFS partition without rebooting.
Create, Delete, Format, Explorer, Copy partition. Change partition label and drive letter, Set Active partition, etc.
Convert disk partition
Convert MBR disk to GPT, Convert Logical partition from/to Primary, Convert NTFS partition to FAT32.
Partition defragment, Fix file system error, Scan bad sectors, Initialize disk, view disk/partition properties.
Hide partition, Set read-only attribute, wipe disk/partition/Unallocated space to prevent recovering.
Create bootable CD/DVD/USB disk to do disk partition management without Operating System.
1 Second Rollback
Unique 1-Second Rollback technology to protect system and data, automatically reverts computer to original status in a flash if any software or hardware issue occur while modify disk partition.
Extend Partition Online
Shrink and extend disk partition without rebooting. (Close running programs & files)
Unique file-moving algorithm helps resize partition 30% to 300% faster than ANY other tools.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NIUBI Partition Editor for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NIUBI Partition Editor End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NIUBI Partition Editor in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Hard Disc | Partitioning
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 13 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Freeware
This App is developed and updated by NIUBI Technology. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.