Download NEXTGEN READER for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by NextMatters - Shareware
PC Version Review
Download NEXTGEN READER latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- A fast, clean and beautiful RSS reader (Feedly client) for Windows.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
NEXTGEN READER is a fast, clean and beautiful RSS reader (Feedly client) for Windows.
- Personalize: Choose between eight color accents to personalize the design e.g. teal, blue, etc.
- Modern view: A beautiful grid based layout for your tablet/touch-screen device.
- 3-pane view: A classic 3-column layout for non-touch/traditional PC’s.
- Customize reading view: Set default open method per feed: summary, full article or web page.
- Multiple live tiles: Pin multiple live tiles to start screen from both classic view and modern view.
- Security: Completely safe oauth2 web authentication.
- Mobilizer: Inbuilt Readability/Instapaper/Google mobilizer.
- Shortcuts: Full keyboard support in classic view (press “?” key). Same as Google Reader.
- Touch: Swipe to move between articles.
- Roaming: Login once and run on multiple Windows 8 PC’s.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install NEXTGEN READER for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept NEXTGEN READER End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for NEXTGEN READER in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: Others
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 28 Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Shareware
This App is developed and updated by NextMatters. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.