Download .NET Reflector for Windows 11, 10 PC. 64 bit
by Red Gate - Free Trial
PC Version Review
Download .NET Reflector latest version (2023) free for Windows 11,10 PC and Laptop. 64 bit and 32 bit safe Download and Install from official link!
- Get latest version with all free essential features
- Decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you don't have the source.
- Official full setup installer, verefied and virus-free
- Find offline, online and portable installers when available
Latest Version Overview
.NET Reflector enables you to decompile, understand, and fix any .NET code, even if you don’t have the source.
Debug your application
Follow bugs through your application to see where the problem is – your own code, third-party libraries, or components used by your application.
Understand how applications work
Inherited an application with no documentation and no comments? Use .NET Reflector to understand how the code runs and avoid bugs.
Look inside APIs, SharePoint, and other third-party platforms
Third-party platforms aren’t always well-documented. Use .NET Reflector to look inside their assemblies, and see how they work and which APIs you can call.
Use the Visual Studio debugger
Use your regular debugging techniques on any decompiled assemblies as if they were your own, using the Visual Studio debugger.
Debug third-party assemblies
Generate .pdb files for decompiled assemblies and save them so you only need to enable debugging once for each assembly.
Assemblies decompile seamlessly in Visual Studio so source code is always available for your libraries.
Use VS shortcuts
Use F12 to “Go To Definition”, F9 to “Set Breakpoints”, and F11 to “Step Into” any decompiled code.
.NET Reflector supports C#6 and .NET 4.6.
.NET Reflector VSPro adds the Reflector Object Browser into Visual Studio. Use the tree view to navigate through code.
How to Download and Install for Windows 11 and Windows 10?
Downloading and installing apps is the same process for both Windows editions. Either you want to install .NET Reflector for Windows 11 or Windows 10, Follow these steps:
First Method: Direct Download and Install (the better one)
This is done directly through our website and is more comfortable
- Firstly, Click on the above green download button which will take you to the download page
- Secondly, Navigate to the download section and click on the app download link
- Thirdly, Save the installer to your local drive
- Now, double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- After that, follow the guide provided by the installation wizard and accept .NET Reflector End User License
Second Method: Indirect (Through Microsoft App Store)
With introduction of Windows 10, Microsoft introduced its oficial app store. Then, it revamped it with the era of Windows 11. This is how to install from Microsoft App Store:
- Firstly, search for .NET Reflector in the store, or use this ready search link
- Secondly, click on the proper app name
- Finally, click on the Get in Store App button
- Category: IDE & Studios
- Version: Latest
- Last Updated:
- Size: 15+ Mb
- OS: Windows 10 (32, 64 Bit)
- License: Free Trial
This App is developed and updated by Red Gate. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.